Do you know something about malware which is created to make chaos on designated PC? Are you looking for a complete removal guide to remove PUP.Optional.PCPowerSpeed.A which secretly sneaks into your computer and is corrupting system settings to forbid you getting online or using infected PC correctly? Do you know how to get rid of it? Here is the guide to help you remove it step by step.
PUP.Optional.PCPowerSpeed.A is reported as a potentially unwanted program which contains Trojan horse or adware in it and infects target computer without permission. There is no sign to show if the PC is infected with it or not, therefore the only way to trace its trait is to go deep into registry editor to check malicious program. But not everyone is able to operate system files. People are usually using anti-virus scan to scan for malware or viruses. When scan result alerts that there are several unknown program like PUP.Optional.XX shows on the list, we can be sure that the specified computer is infected with this malware and will be a potential target for Trojan virus infection.
Big threats are hiding behind this unknown malware. This program brings Trojan virus , browser hijacker and/ or unwanted adware into target computer to limit your rights to change computer and modifies system settings to launch virus on computer system startup so you are not able to kill process in task manage or delete it permanently. Within all of the computer viruses, Trojan virus is the most invisible and nasty one for us to deal with. Trojan horse can bring about system performance degradation, weaken security protection, open a backdoor to allow other threats breaking in and make chaos on the victim computer secretly. Considering all of the disadvantages it brings to you, you need to clean PUP.Optional.PCPowerSpeed.A up before more chaos.
1. Your computer performs slower and slower.
2. You need to wait for a long time while opening a webpage and your browser runs much slower than before.
3. You are always redirected to some malicious websites.
4. The harmful redirect also causes poor Internet connection and system crash frequently.
5. You will get many advertisement windows when you are using the Internet.
1. It allows the virus makers to access your computer remotely without letting you know.
2. It accesses your data, your tabs and browsing activity on all websites.
3. It is able to cause system crash and disable your executable programs.
4. It drops some other threats including malware, adware parasites and spyware into your computer.
5. It is capable of collecting your browsing history and other important data.
PUP.Optional.PCPowerSpeed.A is a malicious Trojan virus which can install itself into the computer system without your consent and awareness. It makes your computer work slowly and implants other nasty infections into the computer. To make things worse, this Trojan is a tool for the hacker to invade the infected computer to steal your information. It is recommended to remove it as quickly as possible. Users can follow the manual guide here to have it removed instantly.
1. Clean cookies
* Internet Explorer: Tools → Internet Options →the General tab, Delete the Cookies button can be directly seen in IE6, IE7 is to click the Delete Browsing History button then tick Cookies and click Delete.
* Firefox:Tools → Options → Privacy → Remove Individual Cookies → Delete corresponding cookies in the cookies showing box.
* Opera:Tools → Preferences → Advanced → Cookies →Delete corresponding cookies in Management Cookies.
2. Clean add-ons and extensions
* Internet Explorer:
(1). Click Start, type: Manage browser add-ons
(2). Hit Enter on your keyboard
(3). Click Manage add-ons and disable all the suspicious add-ons.
（1）. Click the Firefox menu and click Add-ons
(2). Click Extensions, select the related browser add-ons and click Disable.
* Google Chrome:
(1). Click the Customize and Control menu button →Tools→ click Extensions
(2). Select the related Extension and click Disable.
3. Show Hidden Files
(1). Click on the Start button and then on Control Panel
(2). Click on the Appearance and Personalization link
(3). Click on the Folder Options link
(4). Click on the View tab in the Folder Options window
(5). Choose the Show hidden files, folders, and drives under the Hidden files and folders category
(6). Click OK at the bottom of the Folder Options window.
4. Delete Virus Files
(1). Delete the related registry entries through Registry Edit
Guides to open registry editor: Click “Start” menu, hit “Run”, then type “regedit”, click “OK”
(2). Find out and remove the associated files of this browser hijacker virus.
PUP.Optional.PCPowerSpeed.A is a functionless malware which is hazardous to infected PC and destroys victim systems by corrupting system settings without authentication so you have no idea of what is going on in your computer until the day the entire PC breaks. It often aims its target at leaky PC so it won’t alert security programs built in the system. When it finds a way to break in, it will invite other malware to gets in and it needs no permission to install. As far as I can tell is that your computer runs progressively slow when infects with this malware and it has a hard time to get online on the infected PC because network connection is not stable with the infected PC. if you want to enjoy funs with your computer like before, you need to get rid of it quickly.
Published by & last updated on November 18, 2013 11:59 am