Trojan:dos\alureon.a is a Trojan infection that brings computer users much threat that reduces your computer security, enables remote hackers controlling users’ computer and installs many rogue antivirus programs. Once installed, this Trojan virus will start automatically when you start Windows. Then, it can damage system files. The virus cannot be removed completely by antivirus. This Trojan virus can be recognized by the files be marked such files as explorer.exe and alg.exe as serious threat. The virus may redirect computer users’ search results to unknown websites which are made by hackers to steal users’ personal financial information and invite horrible virus such as FBI cybercrime division virus to your computer by blocking you from access your desktop. Trojan:dos\alureon.a may also occupy large place of computer system, install other malwares and prevent other legal antivirus software from working, which may compromise computer system and slow down performance of computer. Many computer victims get headache about this nasty Trojan:dos\alureon.a virus. To remove this virus completely, it is critical to remove all its components. The effectively way to get rid of this virus is manual removal.
1. It redirects your internet connection and tells you that you are browsing unsafely.
2. Desktop background image and Browser homepage settings are changed.
3. It slows down your computer speed and considerably. This includes opening program, shutting down your computer, and slow Internet.
4. It pops up annoying advertisements while you surfing on the internet.
5. It will shut down your other anti-virus and anti-spyware programs. This Trojan virus will also infect and corrupt your registry, leaving your computer totally unsafe.
6. It will disable the proper running of many different programs, including such harmless ones as Notepad. This may include actual anti-malware software that you need to maintain system security.
7. This virus may open backdoors for other malicious malware to sneak into your computer system, which is primary purpose of this malware, to help these malware to steal PC users’ data, hijack search browser and attack computer system, etc.
8. It may scan PC users’ keyboard input information and send to remote hackers.
This Trojan virus will change your registry settings and other important windows system files. If this Trojan virus is not removed it can cause a complete computer crash. This Trojan virus will help hackers to steal personal information like passwords, credit card, bank account information etc. The virus is really a big threat to computer and users’ financial security. So it is very important to remove this malware program as early as possible before it steals your information. It is hardly removed by antivirus security tools. You should use manual removal way to get rid of this malware from your computer completely.
Step 1: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC. Open the Windows Task Manager.
Step 2: Within the Windows Task Manager click on the Processes tab. Find the required process. Select it with your mouse or keyboard and click on the End Process button. This will kill the process.
Step 3: Delete malicious registry entries.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” = ’0′
Step 4：Remove malicious files
To sum up: From the above passage, you can realize Trojan:dos\alureon.a is turning to be a dangerous rogue program. The main threat of this malware is that it redirects your search results to unsafe websites contains false contents, which bring you into a scam. This Trojan virus makes your system be shown into threat and even use antivirus delete it, it will come back to users’ computer in a minute. It cannot be completely removed by antivirus. It is also bundled with numerous virus and malware. Trojan virus is designed to escape the antivirus software which this virus creates many files and hide them under system folders. Therefore, it is important to remove Trojan:dos\alureon.a immediately before it makes you lose money and makes your computer crash. If you encounter difficulties to handle this virus according to above passage, your computer may be infected with its variant of Trojan:dos\alureon.a. Manual removal is a hard work with great risk. You need to remove all the virus infected files and registry entries manually. If you have not sufficient expertise in dealing with program files,.dll files and registry entries, it may lead to mistake damaging your system. If you have some problem dealing with this Trojan virus manually, you are welcome to contact with YooCare 24/7 Online Expert anytime you are available. YooCare will help you with any kind of PC problem.
Note: If you found it is difficult to follow the removal guide above, please contact with YooCare PC experts 24/7 online , YooCare experts will help you remove Trojan:dos\alureon.a Virus from your computer completely.
Published by & last updated on April 1, 2014 3:15 am