Recently, I got a blocking screen about Fake Microsoft message you can call me at: 832-776-9754 or 713 440 0835. I couldn’t use my computer now. Should I call that number? Is that the real message from Microsoft? I am so scared. What should I do? Please help!
“Do you know about the fake Microsoft message you can call me at 832-776-9754 or 713 440 0835? I got the message and I am scared. Currently, I’m on a public computer and now mine is blocked. What can I do? ”
If your computer gets a message from Microsoft asking you to call at 832-776-9754 or 713 440 0835, what should you do? You can’t use your computer to do anything before you unblock this screen. Most of people may think that the problematic computer will be fine after they reboot it. Actually, this is a fake alert which is a kind of computer infection. A virus will not go away from the compromised computer before you remove it. So, only reboot is useless for removing the virus away. With Fake Microsoft message you can call me at: 832-776-9754 or 713 440 0835 blocking your screen, it may drive you mad sometimes. Since it keeps telling you that your computer is attacking by the virus, lots of errors, there is a voice at the bottom of your heart pushing you to make the phone call. If you really make the phone call, you may be picked up by the scam agent who is pretending to be agent of Microsoft. The scam agent may ask you to buy their virus removal product telling you that this product will help you unblock the screen. As a matter of fact, after you do the payment of buying series of antivirus product, you may find this product do nothing good to your computer. It can’t help you unblock the screen, but makes your computer worse!
Anyway, if your computer infected by “Fake Microsoft message you can call me at: 832-776-9754 or 713 440 0835”, Please don’t believe in it, especially don’t make the phone call. This fake message is nothing related to the legitimate Microsoft Company. Once you see this message locking down your screen, you should contact a legitimate tech support company to help you do remove the screen as soon as you can. If you leave this fake alert displaying on your computer, you are doing nothing to deal with it. It may sometimes damage your crucial system files and then ruin your whole system. Your data may be pilfered without your knowledge. In a word, “Fake Microsoft message you can call me at: 832-776-9754 or 713 440 0835” is a completely fake alert which should be removed as soon as it blocks your computer screen. A legitimate computer like YooCare tech support is quite required in a minute so as to remove this virus from the infected computer quickly and completely.
the “Fake Microsoft message you can call me at: 832-776-9754 or 713 440 0835” Warning are harmful to your computer safety. If you see this alert on your computer, you must get adware or browser hijacker on your computer. The message can block you from doing anything on the PC and sometimes it freezes your Internet preventing you from browsing online. It keeps displaying numerous fake security messages to interrupt your activity on the computer. Also it may install additional spyware to your computer without your permission to increase the risk of your computer. Don’t call the toll free number because it won’t connect you to a real ‘Microsoft’ tech but to the hackers. It can violate your privacy and compromise your security. Users are suggested to ignore ‘Hacking Alert’ Pop-ups message and get rid of the virus as soon as possible.
1. Since you cannot gain access to the infected computer under regular mode because of this fake message, please restart the computer and put it in Safe mode with Networking first. Here’s the guide: Restart the computer upon the locking screen and start hitting F8 key repeatedly when PC is booting up again; if successfully, Safe mode options will show up on the screen for you to select. Please use arrow keys to highlight Safe mode with Networking option and hit enter key. System will be loading files into this mode afterward.
2. Open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options. Go to Folder Options window, under View tab, tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK.
3. Under Safe mode with Networking, please hit Ctrl+Shift+Esc (Ctrl+Alt+Delete) keys together to pull up Windows Task Manager; go to Processes tab on top and scroll down the list to find processes associated with “Warning! Infected file detected” alert and click End process.
4. Open Registry Editor by pressing Windows+R keys and pull up Run box and searching for regedit.
5. Find out and delete files and registry entries as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegistryTools” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
6. Restart computer back to Regular mode and check out if the warning page still shows up again.
“Fake Microsoft message you can call me at: 832-776-9754 or 713 440 0835” is a fake alert which is created by cyber criminals in order to trick money from the innocent computer users around the whole. This virus may get into your computer with the help of third party application. Usually, this infection used to infect your computer through downloading freeware, visiting suspicious websites or links, reading or responding spam emails as well as its attachments and installing unsafe programs on your computer. Once infected, it used to telling you that your computer has been detected lots of threats, if you want to remove the virus and unblock your screen, you are required to contact to Microsoft tech support through the free toll: 832-776-9754 or 713 440 0835. However, all this information is fake message. WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IS GET RID OF THIS VIRUS IMMEIDATELY! You don’t what to do? Take it easy! YooCare online experts here online are ready to help you solve all your virus problems in a minute.
Note: Manual removal is a skillful and risky job, if any mistakes are made in the process, you may damage your computer immediately. If you are not sure how to do, please contact YooCare PC experts 24/7 online for help right now.
Published by & last updated on February 28, 2017 7:57 am