How to get rid of Backdoor.Win32.ZAccess.eooq? Is it a very stubborn virus that no antivirus can delete it completely? Does it allow remote control from cyber criminals? Does it violate my privacy? Would this Trojan horse cause the constantly breakdown or crash in my laptop? Is there a way I remove it completely because it won’t let me using antivirus software?
Backdoor.Win32.ZAccess.eooq like its name implies, is belong to the kind of Trojan horse virus. There are many free software which contain some deceptive files especially Trojan virus in its installation folder so that many Trojan viruses have capacity of replacing its original icon to a very seductive file name and a similar double suffix such txt.exe, JPG.EXE to achieve the aim of cheat users to run a installation packages to install Trojan horse on their computer. Unlike the other computer virus, the role of Trojan horse is to continue spying on someone’s operation on the infected computer instead of focusing on the destruction of computer data, and is trying to steal the user information such as stealing passwords, account Numbers game, online stock accounts, online bank accounts, etc.
It is a malicious program which enters the system through some infected media and has the ability to replicate itself. So there is no wonder why it can quickly go around the entire system and run out of all the important files and programs on the PC gradually. After downloading process is finished, it will achieve its goal through backdoor program installation or modifying the existing Trojan program. And, to be notice, the virus is injected into your computer. Maybe antivirus software is able to hit it, but typically not be able to remove the Trojan root completely, thoroughly. Therefore, you should take preventive measures to eliminate this malicious malware and immediate impact it brings to you.
1. Your computer performs slower and slower.
2. You need to wait for a long time while opening a webpage and your browser runs much slower than before.
3. You are always redirected to some malicious websites.
4. The harmful redirect also causes poor Internet connection and system crash frequently.
5. You will get many advertisement windows when you are using the Internet.
1. It allows the virus makers to access your computer remotely without letting you know.
2. It accesses your data, your tabs and browsing activity on all websites.
3. It is able to cause system crash and disable your executable programs.
4. It drops some other threats including malware, adware parasites and spyware into your computer.
5. It is capable of collecting your browsing history and other important data.
Backdoor.Win32.ZAccess.eooq is a malicious Trojan virus which can install itself into the computer system without your consent and awareness. It makes your computer work slowly and implants other nasty infections into the computer. To make things worse, this Trojan is a tool for the hacker to invade the infected computer to steal your information. It is recommended to remove it as quickly as possible. Users can follow the manual guide here to have it removed instantly.
1. Clean cookies
* Internet Explorer: Tools → Internet Options →the General tab, Delete the Cookies button can be directly seen in IE6, IE7 is to click the Delete Browsing History button then tick Cookies and click Delete.
* Firefox:Tools → Options → Privacy → Remove Individual Cookies → Delete corresponding cookies in the cookies showing box.
* Opera:Tools → Preferences → Advanced → Cookies →Delete corresponding cookies in Management Cookies.
2. Clean add-ons and extensions
* Internet Explorer:
(1). Click Start, type: Manage browser add-ons
(2). Hit Enter on your keyboard
(3). Click Manage add-ons and disable all the suspicious add-ons.
（1）. Click the Firefox menu and click Add-ons
(2). Click Extensions, select the related browser add-ons and click Disable.
* Google Chrome:
(1). Click the Customize and Control menu button →Tools→ click Extensions
(2). Select the related Extension and click Disable.
3. Show Hidden Files
(1). Click on the Start button and then on Control Panel
(2). Click on the Appearance and Personalization link
(3). Click on the Folder Options link
(4). Click on the View tab in the Folder Options window
(5). Choose the Show hidden files, folders, and drives under the Hidden files and folders category
(6). Click OK at the bottom of the Folder Options window.
4. Delete Virus Files
(1). Delete the related registry entries through Registry Edit
Guides to open registry editor: Click “Start” menu, hit “Run”, then type “regedit”, click “OK”
(2). Find out and remove the associated files of this browser hijacker virus.
In a word, Backdoor.Win32.ZAccess.eooq is a nasty backdoor virus which aims at stealing your private information and uses the stolen private information to earn as much money as it can. the symptoms’ of Trojan infection are usually showing in the process of using the infected computer such as slow reaction, hard disk are reading and writing constantly, no response from mouse or keyboard and windows are suddenly closed without hints. If you are using the infected computer to get online or do some work, you will find that the computer is running in a very slow speed and the network connection is cut off constantly. Leaving this dangerous virus in your computer is putting your life in a risk. You need to use manual way to remove it completely
Published by & last updated on November 12, 2013 5:46 am