I want to remove Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.qgje completely from my computer. this virus was detected by my AVG yesterday. What will this Trojan virus do to my PC? How can I detect its trace and find out the position it stays? I am so upset now because my programs are not working. Please tell me a way to get rid of it completely
Trojan Spy.Win32.Zbot.qgje is a new variants Trojan virus which will modify the registry, add itself to startup programs for randomly start when getting into the infected system. It will also modify the relevant documents of the executive program which link with important system files in the infected machine to disable them for a main purpose of bringing disaster to the infected computer and taking advantages from its user. This malware does not perform malicious operation immediately after activating. Creators provide it a time delay processing and allow it to show effect ten minutes later after activation. When the seizure begins, this virus will copy itself to temporary files and disguise as a new executable programs, register as system service so it can automatically run as service mode after the computer restart.
By invoking the system command to reset Windows firewall to add the release rules for this Trojan program, the system would allow it to go smoothly through the firewall, connect to hacker’s host and finally achieve remote operation of the infected PC. Confidential information saved in the target PC is in dangerous. For instance, your full name, email address, phone number, banking account and financial data could be in a risk of being compromised and disseminated by perpetrators. To be honest, this Trojan horse could lead to a huge financial loss or privacy invasion. Considering its bad effect on you and your life, virus removal is needed. We would suggest you to follow the tips below to remove this virus completely for it is the most effective way to get rid of Trojan Spy.Win32.Zbot.qgje.
1. Your computer performs slower and slower.
2. You need to wait for a long time while opening a webpage and your browser runs much slower than before.
3. You are always redirected to some malicious websites.
4. The harmful redirect also causes poor Internet connection and system crash frequently.
5. You will get many advertisement windows when you are using the Internet.
1. It allows the virus makers to access your computer remotely without letting you know.
2. It accesses your data, your tabs and browsing activity on all websites.
3. It is able to cause system crash and disable your executable programs.
4. It drops some other threats including malware, adware parasites and spyware into your computer.
5. It is capable of collecting your browsing history and other important data.
Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.qgje is a malicious Trojan virus which can install itself into the computer system without your consent and awareness. It makes your computer work slowly and implants other nasty infections into the computer. To make things worse, this Trojan is a tool for the hacker to invade the infected computer to steal your information. It is recommended to remove it as quickly as possible. Users can follow the manual guide here to have it removed instantly.
1. Clean cookies
* Internet Explorer: Tools → Internet Options →the General tab, Delete the Cookies button can be directly seen in IE6, IE7 is to click the Delete Browsing History button then tick Cookies and click Delete.
* Firefox:Tools → Options → Privacy → Remove Individual Cookies → Delete corresponding cookies in the cookies showing box.
* Opera:Tools → Preferences → Advanced → Cookies →Delete corresponding cookies in Management Cookies.
2. Clean add-ons and extensions
* Internet Explorer:
(1). Click Start, type: Manage browser add-ons
(2). Hit Enter on your keyboard
(3). Click Manage add-ons and disable all the suspicious add-ons.
（1）. Click the Firefox menu and click Add-ons
(2). Click Extensions, select the related browser add-ons and click Disable.
* Google Chrome:
(1). Click the Customize and Control menu button →Tools→ click Extensions
(2). Select the related Extension and click Disable.
3. Show Hidden Files
(1). Click on the Start button and then on Control Panel
(2). Click on the Appearance and Personalization link
(3). Click on the Folder Options link
(4). Click on the View tab in the Folder Options window
(5). Choose the Show hidden files, folders, and drives under the Hidden files and folders category
(6). Click OK at the bottom of the Folder Options window.
4. Delete Virus Files
(1). Delete the registry entries which is related to Trojan horse Spy.Win32.Zbot.qgje through Registry Edit
Guides to open registry editor: Click “Start” menu, hit “Run”, then type “regedit”, click “OK”
(2). Find out and remove the associated files of this browser hijacker virus.
Basing on the fact that this terrible Trojan virus would modify critical system files to get permission, intrude other malicious files and malware into the infected PC and happen without warning that immediate removal is imperative to secure you and your computer, finding a way to get rid of Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.qgje is a wise choice to protect your computer. It is created to take evil action to target computer by some cyber-crimes and hard to be noticed by common PC users. Inviting cyber-crime to remote control the infected computer to compass their illegal purpose will bring you and the other users into a big trouble.
Published by & last updated on October 24, 2013 12:58 pm