Is your computer infected with TR/Sirefef.AG.10 virus? Why your antivirus program fail to catch it and remove it successfully? Follow the manual guide here to find an effective way to get rid of this Trojan now.
TR/Sirefef.AG.10 is a vicious Trojan that should be the upgrade version of TR/Sirefef.AG.9 Virus. It gets inside the PC through security vulnerabilities found on a network and then begins its attack without your permission. As soon as this Trojan is installed, it adds more harmful and malicious registries which can enable it boot every time you log in Windows. Thus, you will get security alerts again and again showing your computer is infected by this virus. Besides, this virus may drop several files under Temp folder of Windows to occupy your system resource, making your computer freeze or crash randomly.
TR/Sirefef.AG.10 is a notorious Trojan which is responsible for collecting sensitive information, such as credit card passwords, log in details, user credentials and other. It may be delivered through spam email attachments by cybercriminals or other malware infections from remote websites. Like other Trojans, it is also capable of pointing you to download other dangerous malware, slowing down PC performances and even disabling your security programs to protect itself. With the help of this type of Trojan, cyber criminals can easily access to the infected system and execute many dodgy actions such as stealing private info and monitoring PC. As mentioned above, this Trojan poses a dangerous threat to any computer or system and should be removed immediately.
1. This virus slows down your computer speed which make you in a trouble while opening program and surfing Internet. It takes forever to open a program or website.
2. Antivirus you have installed keeps popping up messages while you are surfing on the internet showing you computer is at risk but you can’t get rid of it all.
3. This virus will shut down your other anti-virus and anti-spyware programs. And it will also infect and corrupt your registry, leaving your computer totally unsafe.
4. This virus will disable the proper running of many different programs or even disable some functions of your computer.
5. System restore can’t help to remove this Trojan completely.
Currently many computer users had the same experience that this virus couldn’t be removed by any anti-virus applications. So the manual approach is always required to combat this virus. And here is the step-by-step removal guide for all computer users.
1. Show hidden files and folders.
Open Folder Options by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Folder Options.
Click the View tab.
Under Advanced settings, click Show hidden files and folders, uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK.
2. Open Registry entries. Find out the malicious files and entries and then delete all.
Attention: Always be sure to back up your PC before making any changes.
a. Press the “Start” button and then choose the option “Run”. In the “Open” field, type “regedit” and click the “OK” button.
b. All malicious files and registry entries that should be deleted:
TR/Sirefef.AG.10 means a computer Trojan parasite that is distributed through network vulnerabilities and is able to infect PCs through network. It will steal all your personal and financial information, and further send the collected information to the remote hackers or its makers to use it for their own illicit purpose. Such nasty virus proliferates via suspicious websites, removable media or infected email messages. It can damage essential system files, slow down a computer, block critical programs from operating. Therefore, keep your computer way from TR/Sirefef.AG.10 as soon as possible.
Published by & last updated on April 28, 2013 3:37 am