Is Trojan Horse IRC/BackDoor.SdBot4.ADKD virus detected by running AVG scan but you cannot remove it somehow? This is a stubborn virus that can embed in an infected computer and make a mess for the whole system. Learn more to know about this Trojan and remove it as soon as possible to avoid further damage.
Trojan Horse IRC/BackDoor.SdBot4.ADKD is a notorious Trojan that can be installed into your system through via malicious video codes or from peer to peer file sharing sites, visiting of malicious sites and also through opening spam and email attachments. Once this tricky Trojan infection is located onto your computer successfully, it will install many malicious components to your hard drive to destroy your computer.
Firstly, it will begin to undermine your system by dragging down your PC’s performance and damaging your registry. Then it can modify your system setting, disable antivirus program and display numerous annoying advertisements. Being as a malicious Trojan, this virus can keep performing the same evil actions like other Trojans do. Thus, it is not surprised that your computer is getting slower and slower and occurs some unknown pop-ups frequently. It affects the system files, blocks down your [PC and destroys your machine severely in order to make your machine become more vulnerable. Furthermore, IRC/BackDoor.SdBot4.ADKD attempts to contact a remote server and download other malware including rogue programs. Besides, it can disable firewall and then let remote hackers access the infected system so that personal information and confidential data will be exposed as a result. Considering this virus endangers the privacy of computer users, it should be removed as soon as possible.
This Trojan can wreak chaos on your computer by performing the following actions:
1. This virus slows down your computer speed which make you in a trouble while opening program and surfing Internet. It takes forever to open a program or website.
2. Antivirus you have installed keeps popping up messages while you are surfing on the internet showing you computer is at risk but you can’t get rid of it all.
3. This virus will shut down your other anti-virus and anti-spyware programs. This virus will also infect and corrupt your registry, leaving your computer totally unsafe.
4. This virus will disable the proper running of many different programs or even disable some functions of your computer.
5. System restore can’t help to remove this Adware completely.
1. Show hidden files and folders.
Open Folder Options by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Folder Options.
Click the View tab.
Under Advanced settings, click Show hidden files and folders, uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK.
2. Open Registry entries. Find out the malicious files and entries and then delete all.
Attention: Always be sure to back up your PC before making any changes.
a. Press the “Start” button and then choose the option “Run”. In the “Open” field, type “regedit” and click the “OK” button.
b. All malicious files and registry entries that should be deleted:
Trojan Horse IRC/BackDoor.SdBot4.ADKD is a horrible Trojan dropper detected by AVG and it will distribute infectious files onto the corrupted PC without your consent and awareness. Once it is executed, it is able to add certain registry entries that allow the harmful code to run each time you start Windows. Thus, your antivirus program will keep reporting this virus but never let you remove it completely. It can notably slow down PC performance and distribute pop-up ads on the compromised machine. And this virus takes up high resources and strikingly slows down your computer speed and even causes your computer stuck frequently. Therefore, don’t hesitate to remove Trojan Horse IRC/BackDoor.SdBot4.ADKD once upon detection.
Published by & last updated on April 1, 2013 2:01 pm