I have Vista Smart Defender Pro on my computer and get trouble to remove it. I go to control panel and I cannot see anything related to Vista Smart Defender Pro. Is it a virus? It is blocking all my sites and driving me crazy!!! How do I remove it completely?
Vista Smart Defender Pro is a rogue program that attacks computers running Windows Vista. However, it has different versions that can affect computers running different operating systems such as XP Smart Defender Pro Virus or Win 7 Smart Defender Pro Virus. This rogue software infects the computer through websites, emails and fake applications that are infected by various types of dangerous viruses.
Just like another similar rogue programs, it will pretend to be the best antivirus program available to the user, but it is a complete fake. This software starts out by displaying countless messages and then it displays a scanning result showing you your computer is infected with all kinds of malware, but everything is fabricated to the fullest. This fake program can not protect your computer at all, on the contrary, it will bring viruses and Trojans to your computer even you are under the protection of the anti-virus program. At first beginning, this virus pops up automatically each time system boots up. Then it will run a scan on your computer, looking for infections in the systems. When the scanning is completed, a message will display the detected threats, however, an option to remove these threats is not provided until the user pays for the certified and complete version. As soon as this virus invades, you will find that you computer is running more slowly than before, you need to take more time to turn on your computer or run a program. Also this virus can forbid many functions of your computer, such as it stops your real anti-virus program from running or blocking all your sites. Anyway, computer users should know a fact that Vista Smart Defender Pro is a virus instead of a reliable software. If you want to turn off Vista smart defender pro popup, please follow the manual guide to remove it quickly.
The following instructions require certain levels of computer skills. If you’re not sure how to delete this nasty virus, please start a live chat with YooCare experts now.
Vista Smart Defender Pro is the upgraded version of Vista Defender virus. They have similar surface and characteristic. Attempts to purchase Vista Smart Defender Pro will only give your financial information into criminal possession. If you do that, it may also result in other attacks against your PC. Therefore, take action to uninstall this malware from your computer quickly.
1. Your computer will be much slower than before just like crawl which make you really upset.
2. Some malware you never saw before will be downloaded automatically after you turned on your computer.
3. You can find that your computer resources are highly consumed.
4. You will be kicked off the needed website quickly and then receive its pop up immediately.
1. Reboot your infected computer and keep pressing F8 key on your keyboard and next use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter key;
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time or right click on the Task Bar to open the Windows Task Manager; then scroll down to End processes. The name of the process is changing randomly.
3. Open Control Panel from Start menu; then find Folder Options and under View tab, tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) then click OK;
4. Press Windows+R keys to open the Run window and then type in regedit to open Registry Editor.
4: Find out and delete all these associating files and registry entries as below:
Go to %userprofile%\appdata\local\temp
The virus can have names other than “random.exe” but it should look like it doesn’t belong and should have a create date/time the same as a .class file if you sort by file mod/create time you’ll find it.
Manual Removal Video Guide:
In summary, Vista Smart Defender Pro is nothing but a fake anti-virus program that pretends to be a genuine security tool. It is created by scammers to steal money from unwary computer users. When your computer is infected by this virus, it will create fake warnings to scare you and ask you to pay certain amount to activate this fake anti-virus program. Otherwise, your computer will face to an extremely dangerous situation. Do not believe any information given by this software because it is false and inaccurate. It only strives to trick you into believing your computer is infected with various PC threats and persuade you to purchase the so-called full version to remove all found computer infections. In fact, your computer is fine except for this virus. This is a tricky virus that you need to remove it completely and quickly from your computer to avoid data loss.
Published by & last updated on March 4, 2013 2:53 am