Do you just get a pop-up message saying that there’s a Win32/Bamital.P virus in your computer? Then go to do some researches online and find it very dangerous. But what are the other ways to delete it from the computer since antivirus software cannot remove it? Still struggle for a better solution? Maybe you can find one here.
Win32/Bamital.P is defined as an aggressive Trojan virus that can attack any computer from anywhere. Hackers create and enable it to sneak into your computer without permission and then steal your personal information to do cyber crimes. Since it can bypass antivirus software, you should be careful when getting this infection. To completely and successfully remove it out, manual removal is needed.
Great damages Win32/Bamital.P can bring to your computer include a) enable remote hackers to access your computer and get your valuable information by posing fake activities; b) create system security flaws in order to bring more viruses and malware; c) redirect your online activities to unwanted sites with lots of pop ups; d) slow down your computer. The longer it stays in your computer, the more problems it can get to you. You may not even know when you got this infection. Some hacked sites and malicious programs are just as legit as real ones. Therefore, to prevent you from getting this virus again, as there isn’t a perfect antivirus software for every virus, you should be careful when using the computer to go online.
Since antivirus software cannot fully remove this Win32/Bamital.P infection, a manual processing is required. In case that any mistake might occur and cause unpredictable damages, please spend some time on making a backup beforehand. Then follow these steps given as below:
1. Reboot the infected computer and get into safe mode with networking. When you have pressed the restart button, please keep pressing F8 on your keyboard until a black screen with several commands appears. Then use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode with Networking” and press E/ENTER;
2. Open Control Panel from Start menu and go to Folder Options;
3. Under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended);
4. Press Windows+R keys to open the Run window and type regedit to open Registry Editor;
5. Find out and delete all these associating files as below:
C:\Documents and Settings\admin\local settings\temp\random.exe
%Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\[random]
%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\. (Win32/Bamital.P)
6. Find out and remove all these associating registry entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\”Shell” = “[rnd].exe”
7. Restart the computer to normal mode when the above steps are done.
Note: Find it difficult to follow the above steps to manually remove this Win32/Bamital.P virus on your own? Cannot understand or find the exact same registry entries? To save your computer in time, please contact YooCare Expert for a fast and professional removal.
Published by & last updated on July 26, 2012 7:10 am