Have you ever been annoyed by Trojan Horse Agent3.BQUA virus? Do you find it difficult to delete it by antivirus programs? This Trojan virus can be very dangerous and bring more damages to your computer. So follow the guides here to have your computer back to perfection.
Trojan Horse Agent3.BQUA is claimed to be one of the latest Trojan horses that tries to mess up with vulnerable computer users from all over the world. Do not underestimate this small piece of virus. Many other viruses and malware could come along with the help of it in backdoor activities to further damage your computer. So once your antivirus software has detected its existing, please try to get rid of it by manually deleting files, links and registry entries other than doing it via antivirus programs. If it’s not completely removed, you’ll see it again after every reboot.
Trojan Horse Agent3.BQUA can be spread through porno websites or spam emails from a familiar contact users. When it sneaks into your computer, it will start with changing system default settings and registry entries so as to make it steadily stay in your computer as long as possible. There will be lots of pop up ads and websites to interrupt and annoy you. What’s worse, a third party user will be enabled by this Trojan through backdoor activities to make entrance to your computer. So without any doubt, you should not go on looking for some unknown free antivirus programs and should start to do the removal manually.
1. Other viruses and malware will come along with it and install in your computer without approval.
2. Your private and critical information may be captured a remote host who will use them in Internet crimes.
3. It can change your homepage and redirect all your searching results to malicious links and hacked websites.
4. It may keep annoying you with lots of pop-ups when you use the computer.
5. It will slow down the whole system speed or even cause system crash down.
This Trojan virus needs to be removed manually because it can unable the functions of some legitimate antivirus software. In case that any mistake might occur and cause unpredictable damages, please spend some time on making a backup beforehand. Then follow these steps given as below:
1. Reboot the infected computer and get into safe mode with networking. When you have pressed the restart button, please keep pressing F8 on your keyboard until a black screen with several commands appears. Then use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode with Networking” and press E/ENTER;
2. Open Control Panel from Start menu and go to File Options;
3. Under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended);
4. Press Windows+R keys to open the Run window and type regedit to open Registry Editor;
5. Find out and delete all these associating files as below:
C:\Documents and Settings\admin\local settings\temp\random.exe
%Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\[random]
%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.exe(Trojan Horse Agent3.BQUA)
6. Find out and remove all these associating registry entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\”Shell” = “[Trojan Horse Agent3 BQUA].exe”
7. Restart the computer to normal mode when the above steps are done.
Note: If you don’t have much computer background knowledge and have failed to remove the Trojan Horse Agent3.BQUA virus by the above instructions, please contact YooCare Expert for a fast and professional removal.
Published by & last updated on July 12, 2012 7:48 am