Has your computer suffered from Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.FA virus? Have tried every antivirus software but none of them work? This Trojan virus can be very dangerous and bring more damages to your computer. You will need to manually remove it.
Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.FA is defined as a nasty serial Trojan infection created to bring troubles to innocent computer users from all over the world. Other serial infections such as Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.FY and Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AN are both the latest versions. Your computer system will definitely be in high risk when being infected by this virus. It is suggested that this Trojan virus must be deleted immediately once being detected in your computer.
Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.FA infection can be hidden in malicious webpages, rogue programs or spam email attachments. The above activities could all lead to this infection. When the infection has been done, you cannot notice it in the beginning. It will change the settings of the computer system and let itself appear again after every incomplete removal by computer users. You should not underestimate its power and leave it to antivirus programs as it has the ability to escape from the detection and removal. If you are not able to remove it out in time, it can introduce more Trojan horses and spyware through a created system flaw. What’s worse, this Trojan infection can also allow cyber criminals to capture your property-related information by opening an entry in backdoor activities. It is advised to eliminate it without any delay.
1. It may slow down the overall speed of the computer till it’s stuck;
2. It can change your homepage and redirect all your searching results to malicious links and hacked websites;
3. Other viruses and malware will be installed in your computer without approval;
4. Your personal information is in highly risk of being taken advantage of by cyber criminals;
5. It may block your access to the Internet;
6. It will damage your computer system, processes and files badly.
Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.FA virus needs to be removed manually because it can unable the protection of legitimate antivirus software. And in case that any mistake might occur and cause unpredictable damages, please spend some time on making a backup beforehand. Then follow these steps given as below:
1. Restart the infected computer and keep pressing F8 key to log in with Safe Mode with Networking;
2. Open Control Panel from Start menu and go to File Options;
3. Under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended);
4. Press Windows+R keys to open the Run window;
5. Find out and delete all these associating files as below:
%Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\[random]
%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.exe(Trojan Win32 Sirefef FA)
6. Find out and remove all these associating registry entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\”Shell” = “[Trojan Win32/Sirefef.FA].exe”
7. Restart the computer to normal mode when the above steps are done.
Note: If you don’t have much computer background knowledge and have failed to remove the Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.FA virus by the above instructions, please contact YooCare Expert for a fast and professional removal.
Published by & last updated on July 4, 2012 1:36 pm