Is your computer suffering from Trojan Horse Patched_c.LZE virus? Don’t know how to delete it and even your antivirus software can’t remove it successfully? Does it show up again after you reboot the computer? It should be removed manually as only in this way it is a complete removal. Follow the instructions here to do the manual removal by yourself.
Trojan Horse Patched_c.LZE is known as a member of the Trojan serial family. Trojan horse patched_c.lyt is another version of it. A lot of computer users from all over the world have been attacked by this Trojan infection. Do not underestimate this small virus. Hackers create this virus to bring troubles to innocent computer users and to collect as much money as possible at the same time. So be careful once it’s in your computer. This issue has become globalized so anyone can get the chance to be infected.
It is believed that Trojan Horse Patched_c.LZE infection can be done through your online activities. Do not rely on your antivirus software as it is said that there is no antivirus programs can delete this infection successfully. Once the infection is done, it will secretly change the default settings of your computer so that it won’t be easily deleted. Soon it will begin to interrupt you by lots of constant pop ups. Many other viruses and malware could get along with it into your computer. Besides, this Trojan horse may also change your Internet settings and redirect all your searching results to hundreds of malicious websites. If you don’t want to mess with Trojan virus and want your computer back as soon as possible, you should not keep looking online for other antivirus programs and should start to do the removal manually.
1. It may introduce other malicious malware and viruses into your computer system to do further damages;
2. It can hide critical files and data of your system and lead to crash down eventually;
3. It can change your homepage and redirect all your searching results to malicious links and websites;
4. It may create a fake website for you to enter critical personal information and allow cyber criminals to track your computer and steal your personal information.
5. It will slow down the overall speed of the computer and cause frequent stuck.
Virus creators are well qualified with computer knowledge, so this Trojan Horse is created with the ability to escape from any antivirus software. So you need to manually get rid of it. In case that any mistake might occur and cause unpredictable damages, please spend some time on making a backup beforehand. Then follow these steps given as below:
1. Restart the infected computer and keep pressing F8 key to log in with Safe Mode with Networking;
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del on your keyboard at the same time or right click on the bottom Task bar to open the Windows Task Manager;
3. End the process [random].exe;
4. Open Start menu -> Control Panel -> File Options -> View tab -> tick Show hidden files and folders -> non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) -> click OK;
5. Open Run window by pressing Windows+R keys at the same time and search Regedit?
6. Find out and delete all these associating files as below:
%Windows%\system32\[ Trojan Horse Patched_c.LZE].exe
%Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\[random]
%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.exe(Trojan Horse Patched c LZE)
7. Find out and remove all these associating registry entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[Trojan Horse Patched c LZE].exe”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\”Shell” = “[Trojan Horse Patched c LZE].exe”
Note: If you don’t have much computer background knowledge and are not able to remove the Trojan Horse Patched_c.LZE virus by the above instructions, please contact YooCare Expert for a fast and professional removal.
Published by & last updated on June 29, 2012 6:54 am