Is your computer suffering from Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AH virus? Your antivirus program cannot get it off your computer? It should be removed manually as only in this way it is a complete removal. Follow the instructions here to get rid of this Trojan virus.
Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AH is a member of the Trojan serial family in which Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AK and Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AL are both the members. This Trojan horse has been found in lots of users’ computers. Even though you have installed antivirus software such as MSE, it can still sneak into your computer. But how does it gain its way through? It is believed that Win32/Sirefef.AH infection is infected and widely spread through downloading “free” unknown programs or opening spam mails.
Once it’s inside your computer, it will start messing with your computer and files to bring you lots of pains. Do not underestimate this small piece of Trojan virus. Many malware and viruses could come along with it through the security flaws created by this infection. What’s worse, this Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AH can also inject malicious codes so as to allow a third party to control your computer. Whatever you do on this infected PC, all your activities will be followed by remote hackers. Doesn’t it sound horrible? A Trojan virus, with the goal and ability of bringing as many viruses and errors as possible, is very dangerous if there is not a fast removal. It can deceive your money and damage your computer. It is often compared to an evil origin of all the troubles within your computer. So without any doubt, you should get this nasty virus off your computer as soon as possible.
In conclusion, Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AH can:
– Create security flaws and system vulnerability;
– Introduce other malicious malware and viruses into your computer system to do further damages;
– Hide critical files and data of your system and lead to crash down eventually;
– Forcibly change your homepage and redirect all the search results to numerous hacked links or websites; .
– Allow cyber criminals to track your computer and steal your personal information.
Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AH is quite nasty as it can unable the detection and even removal by legitimate antivirus software, so you need to manually get rid of it. And in case that any mistake might occur and cause unpredictable damages, please spend some time on making a backup beforehand. Then follow these steps given as below:
1. Reboot the infected computer, constantly hit F8 key before the Start up screen shows up, use arrow keys to select “Safe mode with networking” and then press Enter;
2. Open Control Panel from Start menu;
3. Find Folder Options and click on View. Tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended);
4. Open Run window by Windows+R keys and type in “regedit”;
5. Find out and delete all these associating files as below:
%Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\[random]
6. Find out and remove all these associating registry entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\”Shell” = “[random].exe”
7. Reboot the computer and enter with normal mode this time.
Note: If you don’t have much computer background knowledge and are not able to remove Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AH virus by the above instructions, please contact YooCare experts for a fast and professional removal.
Published by & last updated on June 17, 2012 1:36 am