Trojan Horse Generic28.AEXX is a dangerous and malicious Trojan horse that is installed into the compromised system without users’ awareness. It makes many harmful things in the background of your computer stealthily. It spreads by hacked website which contains pop up windows or malicious links that looks normal. Once this Trojan virus injected on the computer, it would create a start up registry entry. It creates many malicious files into system and downloads malwares on your computer. It disables your antivirus and your other applications. It infects executable files on all drives, including network-shared files and files on drive devices, which makes this malware spread successfully. When you start your computer, this program may start working automatically, and infect Windows registry entries as well. Everything this virus does will make your computer and your personal data security unsafe. Therefore, after you realize your computer has been infected with this Trojan virus. You should find the most effective way to terminate its disturbance, and manual removal is the best choice to help you and save your time and money.
What Trojan Horse Generic28.AEXX Will Do to Your computer?
1. It redirects your internet connection and tells you that you are browsing unsafely.
2. Desktop background image and Browser homepage settings are changed.
3. It slows down your computer speed and considerably. This includes opening program, shutting down your computer, and slow Internet.
4. It pops up annoying advertisements while you surfing on the internet.
5. It shuts down your other anti-virus and anti-spyware programs.
6. It disables the proper running of many different programs.
Trojan Horse Generic28.AEXX Is A Big Threat to Your Computer:
It changes your registry settings and other important windows system files. If these infections are not removed it can cause a complete computer crash. It steals PC users’ personal financial data. So it is very important to remove this Trojan virus as early as possible before it steals your information. This Trojan Virus will display fake infections of security threats on your computer stating that you need to purchase the program to remove the infections. Please ignore the warnings shown by this Trojan virus.
How to Remove Trojan Horse Generic28.AEXX Manually?
This Trojan virus may hijack your browser, so we need to fix your internet browser firstly, and then kill the associated processes of this Trojan virus.
Step 1: Restart the computer to Safe mode with networking by restarting your computer, hit F8 key constantly before Windows launches. Select Safe mode with Networking and hit Enter key.
Step 2: Reset your Internet Explorer.
Run internet Explorer, click Tools,
Select Connections Tab and click to Lan Settings button.
Uncheck “Use a proxy server” box. Click OK to close Lan Settings and Click OK to close Internet Explorer settings.
Step3: Press CTRL+ALT+DELETE to open the Windows Task Manager. Then stop all the Trojan Horse Generic28.AEXX processes.
Step4: Delete malicious registry entries.
Step 5: Delete associated files:
[file and pathname of the sample #1]
Based on various situations and computer skills, you can choose the following solutions fit for you.
1. Follow the steps we provide to manually remove the virus.
2. If you failed to remove Trojan Horse Generic28.AEXX with the method above, please consult YooCare certified professionals to remove it completely. Live chat with professionals now
Published by & last updated on June 12, 2012 1:25 pm