Cannot delete Trojan:Festi by your antivirus software? Have tried a lot of methods but all failed eventually? You should be aware of the fact that no antivirus programs can deal with it successfully. And then follow the instructions here to make yourself an expert in removing this trojan virus.
Trojan.Fesiti is claimed to be a Trojan Downloader or Malware Dropper. Do not underestimate this piece of Trojan virus. According to many victims’ experiences, this nasty virus is quite aggressive. Why and how is that? Firstly of all, it can be spread through porno websites or spam emails from a familiar contact users. Antivirus software cannot prevent you from the infection when you are visiting illegal webpages. When the infection is done, it will create a new kernel driver so as to let itself boot automatically upon Windows start-up and also will change the structure of computer system. Second of all, as a trouble downloader, Trojan.Festi is connecting to a particular website for all the downloads. It will get a hacked file or forcibly redirect you to this malicious website. The download process starts right away without your approval when you land on there. It is like the original spring of all the viruses and bugs. What’s worse, a third party user will be enabled by this Trojan through backdoor activities to make entrance to your computer. It’s like a dangerous thief breaking into your house and take away whatever he wants. So without any doubt, you should get this nasty virus off your computer as soon as possible.
Trojan.Festi is the original spring of all the threats in your computer and it won’t go away easily as the safeguard of your computer can’t make it successfully.
1. It will slow down your computer till it’s stuck;
2. It will introduce lots of other viruses and badwares into your computer without permission;
3. It may keep annoying you with lots of pop-ups when you use the computer;
4. It could change your registry settings and other important system files;
5. It allows remote controllers to get into your computer and steal your personal information.
Trojan.Festi is quite nasty as it can unable the detection and even removal by legitimate antivirus software, so you need to manually get rid of it. And in case that any mistake might occur and cause unpredictable damages, please spend some time on making a backup beforehand. Then follow these steps given as below:
1. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del on your keyboard at the same time or right click on the bottom Taskbar to open the Windows Task Manager;
2. Click on the Processes tab, find Trojan:Festi, and end the process;
3. Press Windows+R to open the Run window;
4. Find out and delete all these associating files as below:
%Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\[random]
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\”Shell” = “[random].exe”
Published by & last updated on November 13, 2012 6:20 pm