Is your computer suffering from Trojan:Win64/Sirefef.Y virus? Your antivirus program cannot get it off your computer? It should be removed manually as only in this way it is a complete removal. Follow the instructions here to make yourself an expert in removing this trojan virus.
Trojan:Win64/Sirefef.Y Virus is a member of the Trojan serial family. Do not underestimate this small virus. Many other malwares and viruses could get along with trojan virus into users’ computers with the help of it in backdoor activities. Thus, its goal is to help as many badwares as possible to install in victims’ computers and do further damages and deceive money. To achieve that, the popular way is to inject rogue codes into the computer system and allow remote hackers to take control all over. Your computer will be very dangerous when being controlled as somehow you don’t own this computer any more. Besides, this trojan horse will also change your Internet settings and even redirect all your searching results to hundreds of malicious websites. It is like the evil origin of all the troubles within your computer. So without any doubt, you should get this nasty virus Trojan:Win64/Sirefef.Y off your computer as soon as possible.
As mentioned above, Trojan:Win64/Sirefef.Y is the original evil spring of many troubles, so there are still other potential threats besides the visible dangers.
1. It may introduce other malicious malwares and viruses into your computer system to do further damages;
2. It can hide critical files and data of your system and lead to crash down eventually;
3. It will forcibly change your browser and homepage and redirect search results to numerous hacked links or websites; .
4. Trojan:Win64/Sirefef.Y may allow cyber criminals to track your computer and steal your personal information.
Trojan:Win64/Sirefef.Y is quite nasty as it can unable the detection and even removal by legitimate antivirus software, so you need to manually get rid of it. And in case that any mistake might occur and cause unpredictable damages, please spend some time on making a backup beforehand. Then follow these steps given as below:
1. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del on your keyboard at the same time or right click on the bottom Taskbar to open the Windows Task Manager;
2. End the process [random].exe;
3. Find out and delete all these associating files as below:
%Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\[random]
%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.exe(Trojan:Win64/Sirefef.Y )
4. Find out and remove all these associating registry entries:
Note: If you don’t have much computer background knowledge and are not able to remove the Trojan:Win64/Sirefef.Y virus by the above instructions, please contact YooCare Expert for a fast and professional removal.
Published by & last updated on November 13, 2012 5:25 pm