Have you ever experienced annoying security alerts keep popping up the screen? Do you feel confused that no matter what you do, you cannot prevent them from appearing again? Unfortunately, you have got the Windows Premium Guard in your computer.
Windows Premium Guard is one of the fake antispyware programs appeared in users’ computers recently. Just like other fake programs, Windows Premium Guard has an authentic look in order to fool people’s eyes. This tricky program is spread with the help of Trojans. Once being infected, Trojans will assist it sneak into your computer without noticing and then install automatically. And during the installation, this fake program will block any real antivirus programs that have come into the way. After finishing the installation, it will start scanning through your system and display lots of fake security messages during the session. Scan results always have to be terrible so that computer users do believe in it. But when you think this fake program would be able to remove all these unreal viruses and malware since it can detect them, you are totally wrong about this! First of all, those detected viruses are actually some harmless files dropped by Windows Premium Guard; and second of all, you will be asking to pay for the licensed version of this program to eventually remove all the fake viruses, which is an absolute financial fraud!
* It will display constantly fake security messages to interrupt the you when using computers;
* After being infected, other malwares might also come along and be installed in your computer without permission;
* Your personal information such as bank account and other privacies will be violated;
* It may also lead to the loss of important system data and files and damage hard drives so that computer cannot work properly.
-Firewall has blocked a program from accessing the Internet.
C:\program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe
is suspected to have infected your computer. This type of virus intercepts entered data and transmits them to a remote server.
-Software without a digital signature detected.
Your system files are at risk. We strongly advise you to activate your protection.
Since this rogue cannot remove completely by antivirus programs, it is suggested to backup your system in the first place if you want to fix it by yourself, as a tiny little mistake could lead to unexpected consequences that you don’t want to experience. Some simple steps have been given in the followings:
1. Restart the infected computer and keep pressing F8, then use arrow keys to select “Safe Mode with Networking” and press ENTER;
2. Click Start button and search for a) %AppData% as the register entries and b) HKCU\Software and HKLM\Software as the files of Data Recovery virus; then delete them all;
3. Restart your computer again and run scan with the authentic antivirus software to check.
Note: Since the removal of this virus requests expertise, please contact YooCare Expert to fix your problem if you are not sure about completely removing it.
Published by & last updated on November 13, 2012 6:01 pm