The NSA virus pop up had appeared on my iPhone I had clicked on the attachment and it went to an error page. I deleted the page. I have not received any further messages demanding anything. Is my phone infected?
My brothers phone has been hacked with a FBI virus and it’s saying that there were suspicious files on his phone and found forbidden pornographic sites ,but he told me himself that he doesn’t even look that stuff up and and that in 24 hours his personal information will be released to the data center and send a message to his contacts so we need some help to remove this virus immediately as it said it might go into his personal information ,and telling him to pay a fine, I looked this up on my phone and it says that this is a virus and to message an expertise to help us and remove it,please if you can get back to me right away that would be great, thank you
I was watching porn today when a message popped up saying that I have successfully downloaded the pornhub app (when I didn’t) and I tapped the message and brought up the virus screen . The virus was demanding $500 to unlock my phone. I tried pressing the home button, back button, closing the app, and even restarting my phone but nothing works . My phone won’t even shutdown completely. They even have all my contacts numbers and a picture blurry picture of me that I never took. Please help me out.
NSA pop up virus has been classified to be a piece of violent ransomware. It is a malware developed by hackers to fool users of mobile devices into paying and steal their sensitive information. It is a scam virus that can attack Iphone/Ipad. Many users of Iphone/Ipad may think that devices produced by Apple company are safe enough to immune to all kinds of viruses, and no virus can conquer and corrupt the OS system. So it seems impossible for the Iphone/Ipad to be infected with such a virus. Unfortunately, nowadays various viruses are violent enough to manage to attack any devices including devices of the Apple company like Iphone 6, Iphone 7, Ipad etc.. If your device has been attacked by the NSA ransomware, you will be blocked from using the Iphone/Ipad to visit the Internet. The victims will be required to pay a ransom to unlock the device. In the notification, the users are accused of committing crimes and violating the national law. If the ransom is not paid in time, he/she will be sentenced in prison. The ransom amount varies from $100 to $500 according to different variants of the scam virus. This malware has become a member of the continuously expanding ransomware family. The cyber criminals use this virus to cheat money of the victims by stealing the name of the NSA authority. As a matter of fact, the NSA thing is completely a scam virus. Real NSA authority has nothing to do with this ransomware. Nobody will come to your house and arrest you for this virus. You will not be put in jail for this. While, what you should keep in mind is that this NSA virus can do great harm to your Iphone/Ipad. No one knows what the cyber criminals behind the virus will do to your device to force the victims to pay the ransom. So, don’t just leave it alone when you find the NSA thing on your Iphone/Ipad, this is not a proper way to deal with this ransomware. It is sure that the longer it stays, the more damages you may suffer later. So, you are strongly advised to turn to an expert in this field to have it removed completely and quickly.
We used to think that Apple iOS gadgets were pretty immune to viruses and malware. Sadly, over the past year hackers have turned their attention to our mobile gear. Usually, the installation of NSA POP UP can be completed in a short time and then it pops up immediately to lock your iphone or ipad without signs if you visit a phishing site, open a junk e-mail attachment, click on an unknown link or download an application from an unsafe source. You will be easily get infected by this virus after you jailbreak your device.
It will block your Internet access once it is downloaded.
It will pretend itself as a legitimate warning to lock you out of Safari or Chrome browser.
It will not let you exit the blocked page even you have restarted the device a million times.
It can block all types of antivirus apps.
1. This message can run on iPhone, iPad, iPod or other Apple devices.
2. Don’t pay for anything or provide your personal information to this hoax, it won’t help unlock Safari/Chrome, but just waste your money.
3. Currently antivirus apps are unable to detect or remove this malware.
4. There is no anti-malware software that can detect 100% of the malware out there.
Since viruses are quite inevitable, there are some tips you can avoid being fallen into NSA Virus Scam in the future:
1. Be careful of downloading applications in the internet because many of them are just cloned applications. Visit legitimate app stores like Apple Store because it filters out the reliable application from what’s not reliable. Most viruses are from gaming and anti-virus applications which are forged. Before downloading an application, try to read some customer reviews so that you will be assured that it is truly a trusted app. Stick with apps from App Store and don’t jailbreak your device and install apps from third-parties.
2. Be cautious at opening attachments thru MMS, SMS messages and e-mails because you might open an unknown attachment from unknown sender. Never open any attachments which are suspicious to you.
3. Don’t open your Bluetooth connection when not in need. It would be easy for the virus to go inside the phone’s application and destroy the phone’s performance.
4. Read the permissions. Every app you install has to declare its permissions, meaning the app lists what it will have access to on your phone. Don’t just click OK without reading what the app will do.
It is sure that the NSA thing is a piece of serious ransomware that is programmed by the hackers to cheat money of the victims by blocking their devices with misleading warning. When you have this NSA thing on your Iphone/Ipad, there is no need for you to become too nervous and panic as to hurry to pay the ransom as the ransomware demands. The warning is fake, you should not trust it. If you have done nothing illegal, you don’t need to feel guilty of anything and pay for anything. This is the nasty way used by the hackers to threaten you to pay. In fact, the real NSA has nothing to do with this fake waring message. Nobody will be taken into justice and sentenced in prison for this fake alert. It is not a wise decision to try to pay the hackers to fix the problem because it is ridiculous to think that the hackers or cyber criminals will help you remove the virus completely which is programed by them to cheat your money. And luckily, although no antivirus tool are now proved to be able to detect and kill the virus effectively, the NSA virus pop up can be deleted thoroughly and manually. After removal, your device will be good again.To completely get this off iPhone or iPad, you can contact YooCare PC experts 24/7 online for help right now.
Published by Sarah Poehler on July 17, 2017 6:02 am and last modified on July 17, 2017 6:11 am.