Have you been alerted by Windows Secure Workstation virus? Can you imagine how dangerous the fake virus is? How to deal with such an infection successfully? Learn from this page and follow removal guide below to get rid of the fake program completely.
Windows Secure Workstation is defined as a dangerous rogue program that tricks your into purchasing its products. The interface of the fake program is just similar to legitimate anti-virus software, and it pretends to scan your computer thoroughly. After the scanning, it claims that your computer remains many virus infected items and error messages. Can you trust what the rogue thing states on your screen? Absolutely, all security warnings and error messages are totally false information that fools you into paying for its full version. Once installed, the rogue program damages your system and blocks your normal programs for example the anti-virus tool. Ignore what the fake program claims and remove it completely at a quick time.
Furthermore, the auto scan of the fake anti-virus software starts every time system launches, scaring computer victims so much. The fake virus takes your computer at great risk. It redirects your favorite websites to dangerous web pages when you are surfing the web. At the same time, the rogue thing changes your homepage and many computer settings randomly. The great danger of the virus remains in its ability to visit your computer remotely and steal your information without precaution. To invade your computer seriously, the virus also brings other threats to your computer secretly for example Royal Canadian Mounted Police virus (also known as RCMP malware). In such a situation, you are required to uninstall the fake anti-spyware from your computer timely.
Although this tricky virus can escape the scan of legitimate antivirus program, it also can be picked up by its symptoms.
1. Your computer will be much slower than before just like crawl which make you really upset.
2. Some malware you never saw before will be downloaded automatically after you turned on your computer.
3. You can find that your computer resources are highly consumed.
4. You will be kicked off the needed website quickly and then receive its pop up immediately.
5. Sometimes you may find that your keyboard likes dead because you can’t do anything on it.
6. In your system, you can receive some random files with a long name. However, these files not belong to you.
The fake virus is a great threat to your computer which brings you many severe troubles. It is designed to violate your privacy and compromise your security aggressively. The rogue program is related to system crash and network issues. It disables your executable programs, particularly your anti-virus program. That is, even the most advanced anti-virus tool still loses its functions to handle with the virus completely. In such a case, it is better for you to uninstall the virus manually with the help of PC experts online.
1. Restart your PC before windows launches, tap “F8” constantly. Choose“Safe Mode with Networking” option, and then press Enter key.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together and stop Windows Secure Workstation virus processes in the Windows Task Manager.
3. Delete associated files from your PC completely as follows:
4. Search for all related registry entries infected by Windows Secure Workstation virus and wipe them out:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegistryTools” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
5. Reboot the computer to normal mode when the above steps are done.
In conclusion: Windows Secure Workstation virus is considered to be a horrific rogue program that invades your computer and allows remote access to your computer without any notice. What the fake program acts is just the same as legitimate anti-virus tool. It pretends to scan your computer and cheats your into purchasing its whole version in order to clean your computer thoroughly. Does the fake program really help you regain a clean computer environment? Absolutely, it is just a virus designed to attack your computer and compromise your important information aggressively. The fake program is related to system vulnerability and poor Internet connection, and it makes great chaos to your browsing activities. To get your computer invaded deeply, the rogue program disables your security system like anti-virus program. Since anti-virus software if useless to eliminate the virus, you are required to uninstall the fake program manually. Manual removal is a complex and risky process, please consult YooCare PC experts 24/7 online to help you remove the fake virus from your computer completely.
Published by David MicKinney & last updated on May 28, 2013 11:21 am