Hi, I am facing the problem. My windows7 PC crashed for a long time. I just run my video app and went to watch a movie, but it was crashed suddenly and I can’t move to other page. I pressed the power button directly and forced shutdown, and then restarted my computer, it looks well and back to normal. After a while, the screen has been crashed again, I don’t know why? How to fix the problem? Please help.
Many netizens often encounter windows PC crashes, but they don’t know what the reason of the PC crashes. There are some performances of the windows PC crash: blue screen, screen “freeze-frame” and no response, mouse and keyboard cannot input, the running software interrupt abnormal and so on.
There are two reasons: Hardware issue and Software issue.
1. Some PC accessories damaged, such as CPU, memory bank and graphics card. If one of them has been damaged, the computer will not be able to boot, or crashed after running for a period of time.
2. CPU overclocking. Overclocking can improve the working frequency of CPU, and make its performance becomes unstable at the same time.
3. Poor heat dissipation. Motherboard, hard drive, power supply, graphics card and CPU calorific value is very high in the work, so it is very important to maintain good ventilation. If the computer works too long, it will lead to the power supply or graphics card heat poorly, and resulting in a computer crash. The heat dissipation of CPU is important to the stability of the computer.
4. Too much dust on the hardware. If the CPU heat sink and cooling fan has too much dust, high temperature can cause the CPU works abnormity, and then lead to PC crashes.
5. Software and hardware is not compatible. If you use the pirated software, and that software program is not stable, it will lead to windows PC crashes.
1. The PC has been infected with the virus. Virus can make the computer work efficiency has fallen sharply, and causing frequent crashes.
2. Too much junk files accumulation and no enough system disk space, cause the system operation get high pressure and then running slowly.
3. System file is deleted mistakenly. Windows startup needs some files: Command.com, Io.sys, Msdos.sys, DLL and so on. It will lead to windows PC crashes if these files have been deleted or destroyed.
4. CMOS setup is inappropriate. If the hard disk parameters settings, mode settings, memory parameter settings are inappropriate, it will lead to windows PC crashes.
5. Improper to shut down the computer. It will be damaged system files, and causes Windows PC startup automatically or crash if you press the power button on the main box directly.
There are many reasons why Windows could crash, and often a single problem might have multiple possible causes. First, you need to know what the reason causes your computer crashed. If there is a hardware issue, the only way is buy a new one. But if there is a software issue, you can optimize your computer to fix the problem.
Step 1: please press the “Ctrl+Alt+Delete” key at the same time and go to “Task Manager”, and choose the “Processes”, and ended theneedless process.
Step 2: Choose the “Applictions”, and ended process.
Step 3: Restart your computer, when the computer starts you will see your computer’s hardware being listed. When you see this information start to gently tap the F8 key on your keyboard repeatedly until you are presented with the Windows 7 Advanced Boot Options screen. And go to safe mode.
Step 4: Enter “msconfig” in the search box, and run it.
Step 6: On “Services” and “Startup” option, disable some needless program.
Step 7: Restart your computer again.
Warm prompt: It is easy to get crash if your computer is used for a long time, and it is a big trouble for users who do not familiar with computer technology. If you don’t want spend much money to buy a new computer don’t want to waste time playing trial and error with every possible solution for it. Please ask Yoocare Experts for help.
Published by Deb Mirren & last updated on September 19, 2016 3:44 pm