Twitbird is a Popular app and it is a super-fast Twitter client loaded with unique features that’s a joy to use on iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. It includes many of the cool features that you’ve seen separately in other Twitter clients but rarely together. From timeline to map search and four beautiful themes, Twitbird offers advanced Twitter functionality beyond your expectations. And with its logical and intuitive interface. If you are traveling to China, then you can’t access Twitbird from there, and it will create a huge problem for you to communicate with the people who know. But there comes a question why is Twitbird banned in China?
The Chinese government has banned a number of well-known social media platforms, that are elsewhere ruling with their connectivity capability. A number of applications and entertainment sites have been blocked as well so that the country does not have to compromise with the security. Basically, the Chinese Government has taken this extreme step to protect the country from terrorism and safeguard the citizens from hacking or anything that concerns cybercrime. There are a number of features that the social media has benefitted the people with. So, while the rest of the world gets the advantages of social media and are able to connect with people across the globe, the Chinese are under the strict scrutiny of the Great Firewall. Though China has social media platforms that are designed in the same manner as twitter or Facebook or Instagram, they are completely different from the others are.
For avoiding the restraint and censorship of Great Firewall of China, VPNs is the answer for convenient access. One important thing to memorize is that VPNs are not free of cost for use in China. You need to subscribe to a VPN service, and the plans have different payment plans such as monthly and yearly plans.
Suggestion: If you don’t know how to access Twitbird in China on your iPhone 7 Plus, you’re welcome to contact Our online technical team by clicking Start Live button bellow:
The full form of VPN is Virtual Private Network. From many years, security is considered to be a prime issue in the world of corporate sectors, and that’s why VPN has reached such popularity. It connects users with the help of internet. It was basically used for internal work, to secure the private network and thereby to add some extra security to the company’s important data. It is a network that connects to a network which is restricted by the firewall. It has an immense effect on the internet services as it hides the location of the user from the map. VPNs are very popular, and one can pay rental monthly to get a VPN. VPN has the ability to connect to numerous sites regardless of the distance as they work like Wide Area Network. VPN secures the traffic of private network and is known to be a safe method as they encapsulate as well as encrypts the network. As China has not declared VPN to be illegal, so a person can easily opt for VPN without any hesitations. And these are used by many big companies. But it is not good to use VPN to do immoral things. VPN hide the actual location of the user and shows a different location. By using VPN, you can hide your location of China by another location where using if such websites are not banned.
● At first, you need to find a VPN service that is cost efficient and also fits the needs.
● Make sure the VPN that are you using is not blocked by china. As china has blocked most of the VPN so before buying them try a free trial and see how good it works.
● VPN gives a client to install on your computer. If you are going to visit China make sure to install them beforehand because in China many VPNs are blocked so they may prevent the user from downloading and signing up. Many VPN gives mobile apps which make it easy to use them on your iPhone.
● No free VPN service or other free tools are stable, one day they might work and the other day you don’t get the access because they gets blocked by GFW
● Don’t get attracted by the exaggerated claims of VPN services, try it.
● Check for the Money Back guarantee provided by the VPN provider before buying so you don’t break the bank if you are not satisfied, you can get the refund.
iPhone users always have a great facility. They don’t need to download Facebook there as it is available from the beginning. An iPhone user can access Facebook by using Pre-installed software. They hardly need any VPN or proxy to access Facebook. They just have to download the app and create their own account. Without the help of VPN, it is hard to access Facebook in China and in such a case they can opt for a reasonable cost and also works in China. After installing the VPN, it has to be made as the default server and then it can access any sites without any trouble. In iPhone whenever the phone has connected to a server a notification pops in on the iPhone notification bar, and you can switch it on and off when you want to. The details in the following:
1. Go on Settings → Tap General → Tap VPN
2. Tap Add VPN Configuration → Tap Type
3. Tap Add Configuration in the upper left corner to go back to the previous screen.
4. Enter the VPN settings information including description, server, and remote ID.
5. Enter your authentication login including your username (or certificate), and password.
6. If you use a proxy, enable it by tapping Manual or Auto, depending on your preferences.
7. Tap Done. Under VPN Configurations, toggle the Status switch on.
|VPN Brands||Servers||Country||# of Connections||Price(USD)||Official Website|
|2000+ servers in 94 countries.||British Virgin Islands||3||$6.67/Month
|1,000+ servers in 60+ countries.||USA||10||$4.87/Month
|4410+ servers in 62+ countries.||Panama||6||$3.99/Month
|200+ servers in 70 countries.||Bulgaria||6||$4.18/Month
Warm prompt: If you don’t know which VPN service is the best for you or how to set up VPN on Mac, computer, laptop, android smartphone, tablet, or iPhone &ipad device, you’re recommended to live chat with Our Online Expert for instant help! We will take care everything for you!
Published by Deb Mirren & last updated on October 16, 2018 3:23 am