Has BackDoor.Generic15.BHGZ virus been detected by one of your antivirus software? Do you have any idea of what it can do to your computer and personal data? Cannot delete it successfully by antivirus software? How can we get rid of it permanently?
BackDoor.Generic15.BHGZ is known as a nasty Trojan virus that infects computers from all over the world. Since it can be quickly spread via social networks, you will have the chances to be infected no matter where you’re from. Creators try to collect valuable information to make illegal benefits via this virus. So they also enable it to avoid detections or removals from antivirus software.
Do you have any idea of where you picked this Trojan infection up since you do believe you have always well behaved online? Even though you do follow the rules, you still cannot prevent from falling into those online traps. Hacked websites or malicious programs normally look the same as real ones. Once BackDoor.Generic15.BHGZ sneaks into your computer, it will change some default settings at first in order to make it steadily stay in your computer. Then you’ll receive a lot of pop ups and maybe online redirection which you cannot stop. Also, as mentioned above, this virus can bring remote hackers to your computer to trace all your activities and steal money from you without drawing attention. To end this infection immediately, you’ll need to manually remove it from your computer as in this way it can be completely removed.
As mentioned above the manual removal processing requires better computer skills, so in case that any mistake might occur and cause unpredictable damages, please spend some time on making a backup beforehand. Then follow these steps given as below:
1. Reboot the infected computer and get into safe mode with networking. When you have pressed the restart button, please keep pressing F8 on your keyboard until a black screen with several commands appears. Then use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode with Networking” and press E/ENTER;
2. Open Control Panel from Start menu and go to Folder Options;
3. Under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended);
4. Press Windows+R keys to open the Run window and type regedit to open Registry Editor;
5. Find out and delete all these associating files as below:
C:\Documents and Settings\admin\local settings\temp\random.exe
%Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\[random]
%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\ (BackDoor.Generic15.BHGZ)
6. Find out and remove all these associating registry entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\ [BackDoor Generic15 BHGZ]
7. Restart the computer to normal mode when the above steps are done.
Note: If you have failed to remove the BackDoor.Generic15.BHGZ virus by the above instructions, please contact YooCare Expert right away to save your computer from more damages.
Published by Vinson J.Porche on July 22, 2012 | How to Guides